Welcome to “Deb’s Story Time Adventures.” Where fantasy, silliness, excitement and imagination all intersect to ignite your child’s sense of play and fun!
My original audio stories will transport children to a land of imagination and leave them spellbound. Explore the full library and choose which stories are perfect for your kids.
- Let’s get real. There is no shortage of children’s content available to you as a parent in today’s digital age. But, can we feel safe with everything at their fingertips? All of my stories are original and thoroughly “kid tested” before I ever share any, so rest assured – you are safe in my hands. Using my stories to nurture your child’s imagination is an effective tool in their early childhood development.
- You can feel good about this educational entertainment that will provide hours of listening enjoyment; and encourage your child to be excited about the joy of reading.
- “Deb’s Story Time Adventures” are downloadable stories that can be listened to over and over again. The magic of an audio story is that it unfolds right inside your child’s imagination. This allows for an ultimate creative experience and the stories are unique for every child.
- To Access Classroom Activities: Click Here
“My daughter absolutely loves Deb’s stories! I play them in the car instead of the radio. She quickly settles into her car seat so I will start the CD. Can’t wait for more stories!” ~ Andrea, Mother of two
- After working with young children for many years, I understand the importance of play-based learning and its role in a child’s development. With pretend-play being the primary mode of learning for young children, I encourage you to explore all the possibilities that “Deb’s Story Time Adventures” can offer you.
- A story from my audio-book collection will provide a rich storytelling experience for young children and is equally beneficial at lunch or quiet time. With pencil in hand, children are encouraged to draw images that come to mind while listening to a story.
Testimonial: “Deb’s stories are a wonderfully creative addition to the classroom. Her vivid images engage children and encourage them to read.” ~ Kathryn, Primary Teacher
In addition, you can access the activities section below for a list of suggestions that will assist you in the classroom.
To Access Classroom Activities: Click Here